EXL FY2018 Full Year Results
EXL FY2018 full year results
Elixinol Global was pleased to release its full year financial results for the period ending 31 December 2018 on 26 February 2018.
- Group revenue increased 121% to $37.1m1 driven by continued strong sales by Elixinol
- Underlying EBITDA of $0.7m in FY2018 compared to breakeven in FY20172
- Strong balance sheet with net cash of $42.7m to drive international growth
- Elixinol investing to build a global presence, with significant capital deployed into scale-up, following positive regulatory developments
- Hemp Foods Australia invested for top line growth during FY2018 with revenue growing to $4.9m3, up 51% on FY2017
- Nunyara Pharma unique 60 acre land holding purchased in Australia in early FY2019, post year end.
Key results announcements:
FY 2018 Appendix 4E Preliminary Financial Report
FY 2018 Results ASX Announcement
FY 2018 Investor Results Presentation
Conference call recording:
Listen to the recording of an investor conference call where CEO, Paul Benhaim and CFO, Ron Dufficy discussed EXL’s full year results.
To access the audio recording, please click here.
1 All dollar amounts are in AUD unless otherwise stated; Average AUD/USD for Q4 FY2018 = 0.7170
2 FY2017 is shown on a pro forma basis
3 Includes $0.3m of intercompany sales of Sativa products (eliminated upon consolidation)